Monday, August 23, 2010

My Backyard Kit FS @ Stores now

Finally I finish new kit after a long vacation in the Philippines.
So many things to do , I have to clean up the house,wash laundry and iron clothes...
Its hard to do chores alone....but I was relieved because my cute baby adam can crawl all over the house again:)

Anyway here's my New Kit,
It is available in all my stores.






"I like to sit in my backyard.
I go out on the hammock and sit in silence and kind of meditate.
Nature is calming, and it's nice to go out there and clear my head."

A new Full size kit with full of amazing elements.
with a combination of light green and white papers that will calm your mind.

All Elements and Papers made @ 300 DPI for best quality printing.
For Personal Use and S4h Friendly

Zip File containes:
10 Full Size Papers @ 300 DPI
90 Amazing Elements it includes:
Butterflies
Hut
Duck
Birdhouse
Birdbath
Flower arc
Plants
Tree
Street light
Heart Hedge
Bread Basket
SunFlower
Gnome
Water Pail
Bushes
Leaves
Fences
Flower cart
Window
Window with plants and flowers
Vines
Assorted white Flowers
Rock
Chest
Frames
and a lot more Elements



No comments:

Post a Comment